Connect this borescope to your computer or tablet with a USB cable(included) to perform a detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach areas. The 180° articulating probe offers a panoramic view of the area being inspected. With 0.3M pixels CMOS sensor and six built-in LEDs for illumination, this product allows you to view images, take standard photos, and record videos. This borescope can aid in the inspection of the carbon residue inside the cylinder (especially the surface of the intake valve). It is perfect for 'looking backside' after the scope goes into a narrow space.
● Articulation bendable angle: 0° to 180°, continuously adjustable
● Very easy operation: just push down the release button by bending the thumb to adjust the articulation angle.
● Bending radius: 30mm.
● Focal Distance: 4cm - 40cm, fixed focus
● Optical lens view angle: 60°. Illumination: 6 white LED lights built-in.
● Power supply: by USB port of PC
● Compatibility: Windows XP/7/8/10, Macs, Linux; Android phones and tablets; CANNOT be used on iPhones and iPad (must be paired with WiFi AirBox)
** Locking feature is back due to popular demand.
VA-400 v5 Rigid Borescope, OTG cables, Aluminum Toolbox, User manual