Vividia CX-4010i Flexible Smartphone Joystick Articulating Inspection Camera Borescope
Vividia CX-4010i Flexible Smartphone Joystick Articulating Inspection Camera Borescopes has a probe that is 4 mm / 0.16" diameter thick, 1 meter / 3.3 ft long flexible probe that is covered with a metal-mesh tube for durability, and is waterproof with an IP67 rating. The CX-4010i feature bright LED lights and a joystick-pivoting probe camera, which can be used as diagnostic inspection cameras to look into dark places. The camera head can be steered with the joystick in all directions and angles. Both models can be directly connected to an iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet through a USB data cable. With the free "USee" apps from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, users can preview, take pictures, and videos. With their waterproof flexible insertion tube and probe cameras, the Vividia CX-4010i borescope is suitable for a range of applications, such as inspecting engine cylinders, airplane wings, instrumental panels, and brake systems. The Vividia CX-4010i borescope can be great diagnostic inspection cameras for auto mechanics and technicians.
The Monitor version (CX-4010M) of CX-4010i borescope has a built-in 4.5" monitor, but cannot be connected to a phone or tablet. The i versions, on the other hand, do not have a monitor, but can be connected to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device through a charging or data transfer cable. The handle, probe, and camera head are exactly the same for both versions CX-4010M and CX-4010i.
Vividia CX-4010i Specs:
|Compatible systems||iOS 9.0 and above, Android OS 10 above|
|Camera head diameter||0.16" / 4.0mm|
|Camera head bending length||~ 35mm / 1.38"|
|Camera sensor resolution||CMOS, 1280 x 720|
|Focus range||10mm / 0.4" to infinity|
|LED lights||8 white LED lights; 4 levels brightness|
|Probe length||1 m / 3.3 ft.|
|Probe tube material||Wear-resistant metal mesh|
|Articulation type and angles||Joystick 360 all-around, >180 degree|
|Waterproof (probe only)||Waterproof IP67|
|Battery built-in||Rechargeable lithium, 2600 mAh. Replaceable|
|Working time||>3h after full charge|
|Dimension (without stand)||195 x 57 x 10 mm|
|Weight (without stand)||0.3 kg / 0.66 lbs|
|Special features||Auto off, articulation angle locking|
Features of CX-4010i borescopes:
- Joystick articulation, 360 degree all-direction and 180 degree bending back
- 1280x720 CMOS sensor, 1 megapixels HD resolution
- Directly wired connection to iPhone iPad and Android devices
- Metal-mesh layer protected flexible probe
- Bright LED lights and waterproof IP67 probe head and tube
- Locking and unlocking the articulation angle by simple trigger
- Phone and tablet holder included
- Rechargeable and easy replaceable lithium battery
Vividia CX Series borescope can be used for applications like precision instrument inspection, aircraft engine inspection, automotive repair, plumbing, construction, restoration, and HVAC/R.
What is included in the package:
Borescope, phone/tablet holder (CX-4010i only), user manual, charging/connecting cable, durable tool case.
Notes about compatibility:
- CX-4010i are compatible with most Apple iOS devices, except for very old versions like the iPhone 5.
- For Android devices, CX-4010i are compatible with Samsung, LG, and Google phones, but may not work with some tablets and phones with modified Android systems.
- CX-4010i are not compatible with Amazon Fire tablets, Windows PCs, MacBooks, or Chromebooks.
We Also Recommend
Vividia VA-400 v5 USB Articulating Rigid Borescope
Vividia CX-6010i Flexible Smartphone Joystick Articulating Inspection Camera Borescope
Vividia CX-6078i Semi-rigid Smartphone Joystick Borescope