Vividia CX-6078i Semi-rigid Smartphone Joystick Borescope
Vividia CX-6078i Semi-Rigid Smartphone Joystick Articulating Inspection Camera Borescope has 6mm diameter and 0.78 meter long flexible probe, which is covered with metal-mesh tube for durability and waterproof IP67. Vividia CX-6078i has bright LED lights, joystick pivoting 6mm (0.236") probe camera and it can be used to look into dark places as a diagnostical inspection camera. The camera head can be steered with the joystick to all directions and all angles. CX-6078i can be directly connected to a iPhone iPad or Android phone or tablet through a USB data cable. With the free APPs, "USee", from Google Play Store or Apple App Store, one can preview, take pictures and videos.
With waterproof semi-rigid gooseneck insertion tube and probe camera, Vividia CX-6078i borescope is suitable for many applications, such as looking into engine cylinders, inside airplane wings, behind instrumental panel, inside brake systems. Vividia CX-6078i can be a great diagnostic inspection camera for auto mechanics and technicians.
- CX-6010i flexible joystick articulation 6mm / 0.24" 1m long for iPhone iPad Android
- CX-6078i semi-rigid joystick articulation 6mm / 0.24" 0.78m long for iPhone iPad Android
- CX-4010i flexible joystick articulation 4mm / 0.16", 1m long for iPhone iPad Android
- CX-6010m flexible joystick articulation 6mm / 0.24" 1m long with 5" LCD monitor
- CX-4010m flexible joystick articulation 4mm / 0.16" 1m long with 5" LCD monitor
- Joystick articulation, 360 degree all-direction and 180 degree bending back
- 1280x720 CMOS sensor, 1mp HD resolution
- Directly wired connection to iPhone iPad and Android devices
- Metal-mesh layer protected flexible probe
- Bright LED lights and waterproof IP67 probe head and tube
- Locking and unlocking the articulation angle by simple trigger
- Phone and tablet holder included
- Rechargeable and easy replaceable lithium battery
Vividia CX-6078i Specs:
|Compatible systems||iOS 9.0 and above, Android OS 10 above|
|Camera head diameter||0.236" / 6.0mm|
|Camera head bending length||~35mm / 1.38"|
|Camera sensor resolution||CMOS, 1280x720|
|Focus range||10mm / 0.4" to infinity|
|LED lights||6 white LED lights; 4 levels brightness|
|Probe length||0.78m / 2.6 ft.|
|Probe type||semi-rigid, gooseneck like|
|Probe tube material||Wear-resistant metal mesh|
|Articulation type and angles||Joystick 360 all-around, >180 degree|
|Waterproof (probe only)||Waterproof IP67|
|Battery built-in||Rechargeable lithium, 2600 mAh. Replaceable|
|Working time||>3h after full charge|
|Dimension (without stand)||195 x 57 x 10 mm|
|Weight (without stand)||0.3 kg / 0.66 lbs|
|Special features||Auto off|
Differences between semi-rigid gooseneck probe and flexible probe:
- Flexible means soft, can not stick out its own.
- Semi-rigid, gooseneck like: it can hold the shape after you change it.
Sample pictures taken with CX-6078i Borescope:
Vividia CX Series borescope can be used for applications like precision instrument inspection, aircraft engine inspection, automotive repair, plumbing, construction, restoration, and HVAC/R.
What is included in the package:
- Joystick Borescope
- Phone Stand
- Data Transfer Cables
- User Manual
- Charging Cable
- Durable Tool Case
Notes about compatibility:
- CX-6078i are compatible with most Apple iOS devices, except for very old versions like the iPhone 5.
- For Android devices, CX-6078i are compatible with Samsung, LG, and Google phones, but may not work with some tablets and phones with modified Android systems.
- CX-6078i are not compatible with Amazon Fire tablets, Windows PCs, MacBooks, or Chromebooks.
We Also Recommend
Vividia VA-400 v5 USB Articulating Rigid Borescope
Vividia ME-Series-i Flexible Joystick Articulating USB Inspection Borescope
Vividia VA-450 LCD/WiFi Two-Way Articulating Borescope (5.5mm Diameter)